Leadership is our passion. Our goal is to inspire teams to build what we define as a leadership culture. We have seen the value of a good leadership culture, yet too often there are barriers that stop us from reaching our best.
Our vision & our logo.
Enlighten Leadership’s vision is to ignite a passion for leadership across organisations and within our communities; encouraging a culture of leadership.
Our logo gives emphasis to our vision and principles of leadership.
- Leadership requires creativity, as indicated by the playful font of Enlighten.
- Leadership has foundational skills, as indicated by the hard font of Leadership.
- Leadership happens at three levels, self, teams and society. Indicated by the three dots.
- Leadership requires a holistic approach, indicated by the grey circle.
Join our leadership newsletter
Our primary goal is to develop your passion for leadership. If you aspire to being a better leader then subscribe to our newsletter as we share ideas and stories of everyday people being great leaders.
The journey of leadership
We are all on a journey to discover our leadership capacity. Regardless of your stage in this journey Enlighten Leadership brings a critical lens to this process.
We seek to enlighten your leadership capacity and move you toward positive change.
Our view is that great leaders understand the co-created nature of leading, involving your team, organisation and society.
Leadership is an exciting process of growth and discovery. We support teams in navigating their leadership challenges.
If you are seeking to build leadership talent or are keen to reach your potential then we are here to support you.
Damien is a passionate leader who believes leadership has the power to transform business and society. With over 20 years leadership and management experience, he brings a critical perspective to the strategic challenges that many modern teams face. His presentation style combines theory and practice in a warm, inspiring and challenging manner. He encourages participation and learning through the art of conversation.
His qualifications include:
- Master of Business Leadership
- TAE40116 Certificate IV Training & Assessment
- IECL (Level 2) Certified Executive Leadership Coach
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Member of Institute of Managers & Leaders (MIML)
- Member of the Australian Human Resource Institute (MARHI)
Subscribe today to receive regular insights and content to help develop your leadership. We share practical ideas and tips to take your leadership skills to the next level. Join other passionate leaders, as we share our experiences and develop together.
What can I expect from subscribing?
In keeping with our goal to share ideas on leadership, out blogs are designed to encourage perspective taking.